Monday, May 15, 2017

New Adventures...

This month marks 10 years since I graduated from nursing school. I can not believe that it has been that long! I haven't always been sure if nursing has been the right fit for me, but all of the experiences I have had in the past 10 years have definitely had an impact on me. There are patients I will never forget and hopes that I have made a difference in many lives over the years. I have always had a passion for helping people and nursing has fulfilled that. As obvious from my blog I am also passionate about Disney, running and planning events. I have been looking to pursue a different path with my career, something that will bring my passions together. I am not planning on leaving nursing, but I am looking to get into a Disney Travel Agency. I have helped many a friends in the past with planning their Disney vacations, and I absolutely love being able to share my knowledge to help them plan a magical trip! Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you that I love to plan things; be it a weekend trip, party, or a much longer vacation. So begins my new venture to get into this new field. I am wanting to use my blog as a starting point. I plan to highlight my trips to Disney to give people more information about different aspects that Disney has to offer. Some fun things I have coming up Disney related are camping at Fort Wilderness this weekend, Star War: A Galactic Spectacular viewing at Hollywood Studios, and a trip to Pandora the new land at Animal Kingdom. I will also update my progress of getting into the travel agency world and once I am hired on with a company I will share that information here as well! In the mean time feel free to ask me any questions you may have about Disney, I would be happy to share my knowledge! 

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! You would make an awesome Disney TA!! I still remember texting you a zillion questions when we first moved here and got passes haha! And I can't wait to hear all about Pandora... Please take some pics for us!! ❤

    ReplyDelete