Saturday, July 4, 2015

Max's Second Birthday Party: Crazy for Mickey!

Max's second birthday was a no brainer. He was obsessed with Mickey Mouse. I guess that's what happens when your first trip to Disney happens when you are 2 months old and you go pretty much every month from then on! 









We still have that Styrofoam Mickey hat in his room! 

And to think I thought the car cupcakes from the year before took awhile to make!




I actually made these using Mickey cookie cutters I got at World of Disney. They came in handy quite a bit for this party! I still don't think I have actually used them for cookies!


The Mickey collage is a collection of pictures of Max at Disney. I unfortunately don't have a close up of it.










At this point if you sat still for too long you may have run the risk of having Mickey buttons glued to you!


Yes even the trash can and bathroom got Mickey'd!




No comments:

Post a Comment