Saturday, July 4, 2015

Max's Third Birthday: Choo Choo's Everywhere!

A few months before Max turned two he developed his love for trains. And of course this happened at the Magic Kingdom. He fell in love with trains watching the old vintage steam trains running through the Magic Kingdom. He was mesmerized by them! Who knew that love of trains would still be going strong to this very day!

For his 3rd birthday party I decided to go with a vintage train theme. At this point he also did love Thomas, but really he didn't judge, he loved trains of all kinds!


I definitely had fun with this theme! We went all out for this one, I even involved the hubby begging him to build me multiple items!












I actually had Chad build and paint this cupcake stand for me!





Every year I like to have some sort of picture collage with Max and his love for this years theme.




I even incorporated some of his toy trains as well.


This is the Baggage Claim Station (aka goody bags):


These are my suitcase goody bags. I actually raided the post office for their flat rate small boxes to make these! (She don't tell anyone!) Unfortunately you can't tell in this picture, but the framed picture above the suitcases is of the WDW Steam train that he fell in love with!




Like the Mickey party the year before, I also put cookie cutters to good use.




Each area had a theme. This is passenger check in (aka gift table):






The refreshment car station:






The Dining Car Station:


This train is also made out of USPS boxes!





The Front Walkway:








And what is a vintage theme party without an actual vintage train?






No comments:

Post a Comment