Sunday, August 9, 2015

Max's Fourth Birthday: Thomas and Friends Galore

Another birthday party has come and gone. This year being Max is still obsessed with trains we went with a Thomas theme since we did the train theme last year. Hoping we move on to another obsession before next years party, I can't do any more trains! 

I actually had more fun than I thought I would with this theme. At first I thought I would just pick a few of the main characters or even just Thomas, but I ended up having more fun going all out and covering as many characters as Max asked for! Every day he would ask me to make a new character! It was fun to see him get into the creation of the party as much as I was! 

So now for the picture slide show:



The main room had so many of my favorite creations.





My husband helped build Cranky out of styrofoam board and Harold the Helicopter was made out of styrofoam balls glued and shaped together.






And again we never learn. The cookies that took almost 12 hours to complete!

The gift bags were my absolute favorite. Again I thought I would just make several Thomas and Percys, but it ended up being so much more fun to make all different characters!



Max even helped make one of the decorations! I gave him some Thomas stickers and stamps and let him go to town!

Whats a Thomas party without a Thomas track and trains to play with?!



A few months ago Max and his friend visited Day out with Thomas so I hung several pictures throughout from the day (plus a picture of him and his trains!)









I even made the Sodor Lighthouse



Since we rented a bounce house I needed to carry the decorations to the outside as well


This is my "Max" and friends train. I included all the names of the kids that were invited to his party.






Yup even the trees and bushes got decor for this one










Overall our little train crazed man had a very fun day!





No comments:

Post a Comment